The average American spends $5,253 a month on buying products.
That’s a lot of money and do you know what’s worse?
According to the New York Post, $1,497 of that is wasted on things that aren’t essential or even enjoyable.
One awesome way to cut down on waste is to be sure that you will like something before you buy it.
And that’s where free samples come in.
The company gives you a little taste of what’s to come for free and if you’re impressed then you can make a future purchasing commitment.
How To Get Free Samples: The 7 Golden Rules
There are plenty of different ways to get free samples and it’s important to realize that they won’t always work 100% of the time.
They do work often enough, however, to be worth pursuing and here are our tips to get you started:
- Subscribe to our mailing list. We send out a quality free sample every single day of the year but be quick! Great online samples are snapped up fast and if you snooze, you will lose. Don’t worry though, the good news is that there will always be another sample tomorrow.
- Always provide the right information. Free samples are a trade. Your information for the company’s free stuff. Whenever you respond to a free sample offer make sure to include the right contact details for them to send you your stuff.
- Don’t be afraid of short questionnaires. Some companies will want a bit more information from you above and beyond your name and address. Don’t be afraid to complete a short questionnaire to get your free stuff.
- Don’t do long questionnaires. While some freebies will need a short questionnaire, you shouldn’t fall for the trick of completing a questionnaire that’s a dozen pages long, either. These are typically a sign of a data harvesting scam and not a genuine freebie.
- Ask for free samples wherever you think they may be on offer. Free samples are usually provided by companies selling consumable goods such as perfume, cookies, ballpoint pens, etc. these are all things that people use up and buy again. If there’s a product you’d really love to try and can’t find on our site – write to their marketing team and ask for samples. If you see something on a department store makeup counter that interests you, ask for a sample. You’ll be amazed at how many freebies you can get just by asking.
- Look for free sample opportunities. Supermarkets, malls, markets, etc. often have sampling opportunities available and if you’re observant, you can normally pick up a few freebies every time that you shop.
- Sign up for freebies that you love. Loyalty programs from your favorite brands often promote free stuff (and discounted products too) during the course of the year. Joining loyalty programs, downloading a company’s app and then keeping an eye on your inbox can really reap big rewards when it comes to free stuff.
Final Thoughts On How To Get Free Samples
Getting free samples is actually very easy.
We send you a free sample opportunity every single day of the year when you join our mailing list and that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
When you start asking for freebies, watching out for freebies and signing up for loyalty freebies, they’ll come thick and fast and you’ll wonder how you ever got by without all this free stuff in your life before.
Best of all, it will help you to stop overspending and keep more of your money for the things that really matter!